Here you can find a range of things to do and make, inspired by the documents, pictures and objects in the Sainsbury Archive.
- How much do you know about the history of food, shops and shopping? Test your knowledge with our six quizzes
- Explore a store: look around inside a typical Sainsbury’s shop from 1909 and find out about the different things for sale
- Harry's story: read and listen to the story of a day in the life of Harry Webb, a delivery boy working for Sainsbury's in 1912
- Old-fashioned packaging and other things to colour and make
- Scrapbook of pictures from the archive to download